What is Konveyor?
Tools and Services for Migration to K8s
Konveyor is a set of tools and services that can be used to discover, assess, and migrate existing application to kubernetes. It automates discovery of applications, provides rules based insights for how those applications can be brought to kubernetes, and provides tools for automating the migration.
Konveyor leverages the power of the Kubernetes platform to deliver its services by using operators to perform most of tasks.
Multiple Data Sources Supported
Konveyor supports multiple datasources for discovery and assesment. Choose the best data sources from within your environment and Konveyor will do the rest, analyzing and providing recommendations for migrating to Kubernetes.
- VMware vSphere
- OpenStack Platform
- Source Code
- Application Archives
Features of Konveyor
- Simple discovery of existing applications and infrastructure
- Obtain recommendations quickly for how to move to Kubernetes
- Store data on-premise or in the cloud
- Customize recommendations for your specific requirements
- Execute migrations with automated tools
- Open source software released under the insert license
- Move to the cloud faster!